Office waste paper and confidential shredding in Coventry, Warwickshire, Solihull and parts of Leicestershire
CROW can help your organisation to achieve ISO 14001 Environmental Management System accreditation by setting up an:
- CONFIDENTIAL SHREDDING SERVICE
- OFFICE PAPER COLLECTION SERVICE
- ONE-OFF CLEARANCE SERVICE
We offer these services to organisations in Coventry, Rugby, Warwick, Stratford, Leamington, Solihull, Rugby, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Hinckley and their surrounding villages. If your location isn’t on this list please contact us to find out if we can collect from your organisation.
Confidential Shredding Service:
We can provide a service for the collection, shredding and safe disposal of your confidential papers, documents and data storage media.
- Storage sacks provided.
- Papers, documents and storage media are shredded at our secure facility prior to being recycled.
- Materials will not be incinerated or land-filled.
- Certificates of destruction provided.
Office Paper Collection Service:
We can provide a regular collection service for all your:
- Non confidential white office grade paper
- Non confidential coloured office grade paper
- Computer printout
- Fax paper
- Daily newspapers, magazines, trade journals and leaflets
- Used Toner and Inkjet cartridges
- Storage sacks provided
One-Off Clearance Service:
Do you have a backlog of documents that need to be removed?
We provide a one-off service for both confidential and non-confidential materials. Contact us on email@example.com for more details
CROW Recycling is registered with the Environment Agency as a Licensed Carrier of Waste.
Registration Number: CBDU129751